Sunday, May 5, 2013

"The French Girl's War" -- Coming Soon!


Hey there, friends and supporters!  Just wanted to let you know that my recently completed novel, “The French Girl’s War,” was not one of the five general fiction submissions to proceed past the quarter-finals in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest.  Still, I’m thrilled to have had such great feedback from Amazon’s editors and to have made it all the way to the quarter-finals with my first attempt in such a competitive contest.  I remain excited to see the book published in the coming months and seeing it both in hard copy and digital download.  I wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your tremendous support, your downloads, and your positive reviews.   I’ll be sure to keep you posted once the entire book is available.  Thanks again!

No comments: